Universal Studios Singapore General Admission Ticket
Obtain a general admission ticket to Universal Studios Singapore to enjoy the best in entertainment and adventure.
Enter a world with blockbuster films, exhilarating rides, and unforgettable moments.
Universal Studios Singapore entry ticket
Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore to experience life beyond the screen.
Discover state-of-the-art performances, rides, and attractions themed around your favorite hit movies and TV shows.
The operating hours are from 11 am to 6 pm.
Obtain the Universal Studios Singapore general admission ticket to get the party started.
This Ticket Includes:
- Entry ticket
- Access to the zones
Universal Studios Singapore entry fee
The Universal Studios Singapore entrance fee for various age groups, tourists and native residents is compiled in a table below:
|Visitor Type||Ticket Price for Singapore Residents||Ticket Price for Non-Singapore|
|Adult ticket (13 to 99 years)||S$73 (US$ 54)||S$81 (US$ 60)|
|Child ticket (4 to 12 years)||S$58 (US$ 43)||S$61 (US$ 45)|
|Infant ticket (upto 3 years)||Free Entry||Free Entry|
Hassle free Universal Studios Singapore entry ticket
Visit Universal Studios Singapore for a day.
Enjoy the shows, rides, and encounters with your favorite characters.
You may let go and hang ten on the exhilarating rides while indulging in mouthwatering island flavors across the park.
With the purchase of every One-Day Ticket, a gift is given.
This ticket includes
- Universal Studios Singapore ticket
- Please be aware that this package is for direct entry with a defined date
- Enter directly with a voucher.
|Visitor Type||Ticket Price|
|Adult ticket (13 to 120 years)||S$93 (US$ 68)|
|Child ticket (4 to 12 years)||S$75 (US$ 55)|
|Infant ticket (upto 3 years)||Free Entry|
Once you are inside the park, you can turn your attention to the numerous highlights inside it.
There are a plethora of options for you to choose from.
- Get on the roller coasters such as Battlestar Galactica: Human vs Cylon, Revenge of The Mummy, Enchanted Airways and more
- Watch the riveting action shows with 3D effects and immersive settings. Become a part of the story and brave the adventure.
- Meet your favorites and click selfies with them to make memories.
- Eat to your desires at top-notch restaurants with high-quality service and a massive range of delicacies.
- Take home memorabilia, souvenirs and gifts related to your favorite movie franchise and characters. Cherish the feelings of your visit for a long time. Also, take home useful products from top brands around the world.
Things to know before you go
- The park sees peak season during summer and Singapore school holidays. If you are uncomfortable with large crowds, attending at a different time is better.
- An express pass can also help reduce wait times for rides and come with other amenities.
- Bring your own essentials, such as sunscreen, an umbrella, a poncho, a towel, etc., to avoid shelling out extra money when in need.
- Purchasing your Universal Studios Singapore entrance tickets online is recommended for an easy experience and to save money on the trip.
- You should use the acclaimed Singapore public transport facilities to save money on your trip and reach there quickly.
For more detailed tips, you can read this article.
Can I buy Universal Studios Singapore tickets at the gate?
Yes, buying the Universal Studios Singapore general admission ticket or the other varieties of tickets at the gate is possible.
The park accepts contactless, cashless payments.
However, you might have to queue for that and there is no guarantee that you may procure a ticket on busy days.
The tickets might also be costlier than online, so it is suggested to book online if you can.
Featured Image: Sharontravelogue.com